BLOOM is a light, delicate and floral gin with a totally unique slightly sweet taste created by a bespoke blend of 3 botanicals: honeysuckle, chamomile and pomelo.
Our friends at BLOOM are running a fabulous competition which we can’t help but get excited about.
- The main prize is a stay at one of our unique rural holiday homes, a luxury treatment with My Personal Sanctuary and a half day cookery course and of course Bloom gin.
- Also each month one person will win a bottle of Bloom and a £400 Sheepskin voucher.
To enter purchase a bottle of Bloom Gin from selected suppliers, bottles have a neck collar with a code click here to enter
THE MAIN PRIZE
• 3 nights at Little Cwm Colebatch for you and 5 friends courtesy of Sheepskin
• A 3 hour Organic Chill Package – courtesy of My Personal Sanctuary
• Half-Day Cookery Course “A Taste of Shropshire” – with Marcus Bean at Brompton Cookery School
• Complimentary BLOOM & tonics throughout your stay
• Cocktail lesson with a master mixologist courtesy of BLOOM
THE PRIZE WILL BE DRAWN ON THE 1ST JULY 2015
The main prize winner’s itinerary………
Tucked away on the English and Welsh border, Shropshire is easy to reach from almost anywhere in the UK. After arriving at this truly unique & luxurious holiday hideaway, Little Cwm Colebatch, relax and enjoy exploring to find your very own hidden BLOOM & tonic spot in the garden.
Make your way to Brompton Cookery School and enjoy a cookery lesson with celebrity chef, Marcus Bean.
Using local Shropshire ingredients you will be taught how to make up to 3 main dishes using a number of Marcus’s personal recipes. After you have finished cooking, enjoy your efforts over a 2-course inclusive lunch.
Return to Little Cwm Colebatch where a ‘mixologist’ will give you an introduction to BLOOM and submerge you into the delightful drink, making a number of long and short alcoholic cocktails to enjoy.
Enjoy the dinner prepared earlier with Marcus Bean and the cocktails!
A day at leisure to explore the area and visit some of its many attractions such as Ludlow and its castle or The Three Tuns in Bishop’s Castle; which claims to be the oldest brewery in England. Ludlow has a vast array of wonderful food shops nearby.
Return to the house where My Personal Sanctuary therapists will greet you and offer a treatment to each guest.
Depart and perhaps explore Shropshire – it has so much to offer – on your way home.
THE MAIN PRIZE WILL BE DRAWN ON THE 1ST JULY 2015